We are holding eight consultation events during the consultation period. The events will run between 9.45am-4pm on the following dates:
- 22nd January 2009 - London, Prospero House
- 27th January 2009 - Newcastle, Marriott Metro Centre
- 29th January 2009 - Nottingham, Gateway Hotel
- 3rd February 2009 - London, Prospero House
- 5th February 2009 - Manchester, Marriott Victoria and Albert
- 11th February 2009 - Bristol, Marriott Royal
- 17th February 2009 - Leeds, Marriott Hotel
- 19th February 2009 - Birmingham, BVSC
- 26th February 2009 - Manchester, Marriott Victoria and Albert
- 27th February 2009 - London, Prospero House
- 5th March 2009 - London, Prospero House
For more information and to register your interest in attending one of the regional events go to the Common Assessment Framework consultation events registration (opens in a new window).
This page will also provide summaries of each of the events held at the end of the consultation process.
Please note: The views expressed by participants at these events are made independently. The Department of Health and NHS Connecting for Health are not responsible for these views.
A number of posters have been displayed at the events to date. You can download these as pdf's by using the relevant links below:
Vision for Common Assessment Framework for Adults - This vision of the Common Assessment Framework (CAF) for Adults was co-produced at an orientation event held for shortlisted CAF Demonstrator Sites.
CAF outline of history and context - Sets out the policy background for the Common Assessment Framework for Adults from 1999 to 2008
Common Assessment Framework for Adults - Time-line - Time-line setting out the Common Assessment Framework for Adults programme 2008-2011